A few months ago we started a successful series of online dialogues on the challenges of remote working (see www.LIVING-INNOVATION.net), on June 15th we will take a deep dive into:
- the health-related issues that arise in remote working;
- the role of companies in the remote work setting; and
- the measures which can be taken to prevent health problem
We will welcome three outstanding speakers:
- Michael Folwacny is Global Head of Human Resources Corporate Development at Siemens with special expertise in staffing leadership positions, helping organizations transform and designing tailor-made Human Resource solutions. He currently focuses on empowering over 40,000 people in diverse fields within Siemens and Siemens Advanta.
- Manal Azzi is Senior Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Specialist at the International Labour Organization in Geneva, Switzerland. She coordinates the global work in the area of chemical and psychosocial risks at work and manages the world day campaign on safety and health at work, which focuses on the COVID-19 Crisis and changing work arrangements and their effects on health
- Nita Chhinzer is a thought leader in Human Resource Management, a best-selling author (HRM), Associate Professor (HRM and business consulting), award-winning researcher, and public speaker on current workplace issues.
Register here https://www.living-innovation.net/signup or contact the organizer firstname.lastname@example.org
The online dialogue starts at 10:00 Eastern Time / 16:00 Central European Summer Time.
Coordinator of the LIVING INNOVATION Project
Director of the Institute for Managing Sustainability