Discussion: View Thread

• 1.  Seeking course material on Global HRM

Posted 05-24-2022 04:44
    Dear HR Division colleagues,
    Greetings!
    I have been asked to teach a graduate-level course on Global/International HRM this fall. This is my first time teaching such a course. So, I am writing to seek your help in developing the course content.
    If you are teaching a similar course or have taught it in the past, I would really appreciate it if you could kindly share a copy of your syllabus. You may also recommend books, cases, readings (academic and/or practice), experiential activities, simulations, etc, that you have found to be impactful.
    You may respond here or email me at viraj.varma@iimranchi.ac.in. I will compile all the responses acknowledging the sender and share them here at a later date.
    Best regards,
    Viraj

------------------------------
    Virajanand Varma, PhD. SPHR. SHRM-SCP
    Faculty - OB&HRM Area
    Chairperson - Integrated Program in Management
    Indian Institute of Management Ranchi

• 2.  RE: Seeking course material on Global HRM

Posted 06-16-2022 01:37
    A friendly reminder for the above.
    Thanks in advance,
    Viraj

Virajanand Varma
    Indian Institute of Management Ranchi
    Ranchi

• 3.  RE: Seeking course material on Global HRM

Posted 06-17-2022 08:08
    Dear Virajanand,
    Many colleagues and I use a (free) online cross-cultural awareness tool for our courses: 
    myGiide.com . myGiide is being used by faculty in universities around the world to help students learn about cultural values and cultural agility competencies.  

If you or any colleague is interested, there is also a complimentary webinar to learn how to use myGiide.com in their courses.  The links to register are:
    - June 21 at 11:30am (ET-USA):  https://lnkd.in/gRYt8_hz
    - June 23 at 4:30pm (ET-USA): https://lnkd.in/g_uHk9YJ

Please feel free to forward this invitation to any faculty colleague who might be interested in myGiide and the webinar. myGiide.com is offered through Skiilify, a public-benefit corporation designed to democratize the acquisition of professional skills.

I hope this helps,
    Paula

Paula Caligiuri
    Northeastern University
    Boston MA
    (617) 373-6828